|Previous Lesson||Next Lesson|
|C1 part 1||C1 Lesson 3 The Periodic Table||C1 Lesson 5 Balanced Symbol Equation|
Learning outcomes and Specification referenceEdit
|C1.1.3 Chemical reactions||C1 Lesson 4 Word Equations|
Chemical reactions can be represented by word equations
Write word equations to represent reactions.
Full Specification TextEdit
b) Chemical reactions can be represented by word equations or by symbol equations.
- Students are to give the definitons of reactants and products and where you would would find them on a chemical equation.
Activities to introduce new ideasEdit
- Use the powerpoint on "state of the substance" to show how and where the states go into a word equation.
- File:Lesson 4 Word Equations State of Substance.ppt
Activities to practice applying new knowledgeEdit
- No activities have been added to this lesson plan in this section
- No demonstrations have been added to this lesson plan
- No class practicals have been added to this lesson plan
- No links have been added to this lesson plan