|Previous Lesson||Next Lesson|
|Year 9||Yr 9 Energy Lesson 10 Assignment 2|
HSW Skill Area: Presenting DataEdit
- Put a few drops of ethanol on to students hands to let them feel cooling effect.
Activities to introduce new ideasEdit
- Powerpoint slide to prompt File:Cooling effect prompt.ppt
Activities to practice applying new knowledgeEdit
- No activities have been added to this lesson plan in this section
- No demonstrations have been added to this lesson plan
- Students plan an investigation into the cooling affect of various liquids by placing them on to cotton wool and putting a thermometer onto the cotton wool. Cooling curves can be plotted.
- No links have been added to this lesson plan
- No misconceptions have been added to this lesson plan